Series 225This 2-1/4” tongue-and-groove unitized panel system is the one that started it all in the 1980s. It is our most cost-efficient wall system, designed for offices, administrative areas, conference rooms, training rooms, boardrooms, workspaces, reception areas and other interior locations.
- 24” wide, 5/8” Type X USG gypsum panels, manufactured at heights up to 12’
- Precision laminated and pre-finished with vinyl, fabric or even custom materials
- Incorporates full-height glass, chair rail, clerestory, glass sidelights, pass-through openings and hinged and sliding doors
- All vertical and horizontal structural members consist of extruded aluminum components with a snap-on base made of extruded vinyl
- Panels fit into floor and ceiling tracks to form a rigid, uniform wall system that provides excellent sound transmission resistance with an STC rating of 37
- Other design requirements can be customized upon request
- Class A fire rating